On Dec 7 15:59, Henry S. Thompson wrote: > Corinna Vinschen writes: > > > I finally released another TEST version of the next upcoming Cygwin > > release. The version number is 1.7.34-002. > > I just installed both 32- and 64-bit version on top of my existing > (normal) release. The 64-bit one has a two-line (passwd=group=db) > nsswitch.conf left over from May, when I last tried a test release, > the 32-bit one has no nsswitch.conf. > > Nothing to report. ssh, sshd and kinit all work on 64-bit, ssh and > kinit on 32-bit. Thought this was just barely worth a mention. Heh. I'm glad for your report nevertheless. I'd be just happy if people would experiment with the new nsswitch.conf options a bit. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat