On Feb 12 16:06, Houder wrote: > Hi Corinna, > > Regression? setfacl -s used to accept multiple file arguments ... (yes, I am sure) > > @@ touch aap noot mies > @@ ls -l aap noot mies > -rw-r--r-- 1 Henri None 0 Feb 12 15:55 aap > -rw-r--r-- 1 Henri None 0 Feb 12 15:55 mies > -rw-r--r-- 1 Henri None 0 Feb 12 15:55 noot > @@ setfacl -s u::rwx,g::r-x,o:r-x aap noot mies > setfacl: Invalid argument > setfacl: Invalid argument Yes, regression. When revamping the acl(SETACL, ...) call I used the a_type value in the incoming aclent_t entry for bookkeeping, thus invalidating it for further reuse. I fixed that in CVS and uploaded a new snapshot on https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ Please give it a try. Btw., it's really not necessary to address me directly in the subject of a mail to this list. I am reading this list regulary and I'm not ignoring reports which look like a bug in Cygwin and least of all those with testcases. In fact, I'd prefer a subject not calling me out. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat