Hi Marco, On Feb 20 15:53, Marco Atzeri wrote: > [...] > Moreover the 32bit and 64bit are out of sinc > 1.8.7-2 vs 1.8.8-1 unfortunately it turns out that our guile (and lilypond) maintainer has left us, so the packages are orphaned. Jan's last version of guile was 1.8.7-2 for 32 bit. I don't remember who provided the 64 bit distro with guile 1.8.8, Yaakov I suspect. Whoever it did, any chance to rebuild guile for both platforms? Does anybody have fun to take over maintainership of guile or lilypond? Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat