Hi Takashi, On Mar 19 09:34, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > On Mar 19 07:49, Takashi Yano wrote: > > Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > > Just to let you know I didn't forget about you, but your copyright > > > assignment still didn't make it to our office for some reason. > > > [...] > > On 5 March, I sent CA to: > > [...] > > For the time being, can you send your assignment as PDF via email > to my company email address just so > we make sure it arrived in *some* way? Even better. We got legal approval that we can use signed PDFs via email alone, and that sending snail mail isn't required anymore. Just sendthe PDF to . > Thanks and sorry for the hassle, Still sorry :} Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat