On Mar 24 14:00, Habermann, David (D) wrote: > > > - In a CMD shell, cd to C:\cygwin{64}\bin, call the following two > > commands, and paste the output into your reply: > > > getent passwd %USERNAME% > > id > > I am able to produce the failure again (by reverting to cygserver > starting immediately as a service upon bootup). I would be happy to > provide the information above to a particular person or persons, but > I'd rather not post it to the internet. If you want it, please let me > know where to send it. If you don't want you email posted, please > free to send directly to > h a b e r m a n n atsymbal dow periadcharacter com Guys, please. Just redact the output. Names are irrelevant, just call them X1, X2, D1, D2, etc. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat