Hi Takashi, On Mar 23 11:08, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > On Mar 21 10:40, Takashi Yano wrote: > > Hi Corinna, > > > > On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 20:12:32 +0100 > > Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > > > > > For the time being, can you send your assignment as PDF via email > > > > to my company email address just so > > > > we make sure it arrived in *some* way? > > > > > > Even better. We got legal approval that we can use signed PDFs via > > > email alone, and that sending snail mail isn't required anymore. > > > Just sendthe PDF to . > > > > Thank you very much for your effort for approving > > PDF copyright assignment. > > > > I have just sent it via e-mail. > > And it's all set, finally. Thanks a lot for not giving up on us :) Btw., it's not important anymore, but your snail mail arrived finally at the office, after a mere 18 days on travel. Three cheers for the postal services! Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat