On Apr 1 18:41, Qian Hong wrote: > Hi Corinna, > > On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 6:37 PM, Corinna Vinschen > wrote: > > Ok, that makes sense. This is a logon SID, a session-unique SID created > > at logon time. Not looking for invalid domain refs is clearly a bug in > > Cygwin. Since, as you said, Windows doesn't crash when accessing > > ReferencedDomains[-1], I never noticed it. I'll fix that and upload a > > new Cygwin snapshot to https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ later today. > > Thanks very much for the quick response, I would be here to help to test ;-) Done. Please give the April's fool snapshot from https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ a try. Or build yourself from git HEAD, whatever you prefer. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat