On Apr 1 13:36, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > On Apr 1 18:41, Qian Hong wrote: > > Hi Corinna, > > > > On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 6:37 PM, Corinna Vinschen > > wrote: > > > Ok, that makes sense. This is a logon SID, a session-unique SID created > > > at logon time. Not looking for invalid domain refs is clearly a bug in > > > Cygwin. Since, as you said, Windows doesn't crash when accessing > > > ReferencedDomains[-1], I never noticed it. I'll fix that and upload a > > > new Cygwin snapshot to https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ later today. > > > > Thanks very much for the quick response, I would be here to help to test ;-) > > Done. > > Please give the April's fool snapshot from https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ > a try. Or build yourself from git HEAD, whatever you prefer. Uhm, sorry, I `git commit'ed, but forgot to `git push'. Old CVS user here :} I now `git push'ed and re-created the April's fool snapshot *with* the patch to address your issue. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat