On Apr 14 20:38, Houder wrote: > > On Apr 14 18:32, Houder wrote: > >> Btw, I will only report back on this in case you are INcorrect above. > > > > Uhm... I wouldn't be too unhappy to get positive feedback as well... > > Oh well, alright, I tried to save us both some time :-) > > Reinstalled the whole shebang, and re-executed my test. This time I was > NOT surprised. Cool, thanks! Did you inspect the ACLs for directories and files? Do they make sense? Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat