Hi Rich, On Jun 1 20:27, Rich Eizenhoefer wrote: > This feature requires multiple moving parts from other teams at > Microsoft and we have not started on it yet. We have begun planning > for the first post-Windows 10 release, and within our team we have > talked about how to create hidden consoles and make the console > driver/API better all around. I don't have a timeframe yet when we > might get to this but it has been part of our presentation to > management about the backlog items we prioritized. Overall there are > almost 280 items on the backlog and this is in the "elite 25" that > are being considered. Thanks for letting us know. Surely a lot of stuff you have to look into. I'm looking forward to the updates. Feel free to contact us any time if you need testers (or critics ;)) for certain features. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat