On Jun 8 15:50, Marco Atzeri wrote: > On 6/8/2015 2:09 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > >Hi Takashi, > > > > >You convinced me. I applied your patch. I'll generate a developer > >snapshot later today. It would be nice if it could get a thorough > >testing. > > > > > >Thanks, > >Corinna > > I am testing both 32bit and 64 bit version from yesterday > and the long trail of orphan bash processes I had before seems gone > ;-) Good news, thank you! Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat