On Jul 18 12:37, Adam Dinwoodie wrote: > Reposting the below (without repeating the cygcheck output in the name > of efficiency) in case the original email was missed. > > I'm willing to help investigate the problem, but if I'm left to my own > devices, I'm not sure if/when I'll be able to find the time to > investigate. Here's the problem from https://cygwin.com/cygwin-pkg-maint: cvs ORPHANED (Charles Wilson) Anybody willing to take over CVS maintainership? Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat