On Jul 20 11:48, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > On Jul 18 12:37, Adam Dinwoodie wrote: > > Reposting the below (without repeating the cygcheck output in the name > > of efficiency) in case the original email was missed. > > > > I'm willing to help investigate the problem, but if I'm left to my own > > devices, I'm not sure if/when I'll be able to find the time to > > investigate. > > Here's the problem from https://cygwin.com/cygwin-pkg-maint: > > cvs ORPHANED (Charles Wilson) > > > Anybody willing to take over CVS maintainership? Btw., this is a bug in cvs 1.12.13. It does not occur with the 32 bit "prev" version 1.11.22. For some reason 64 bit CVS is on 1.11.23. I don't recall the history, but it seems 1.12.13 needs some updating. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat