Hi Qian, On Aug 15 19:11, Qian Hong wrote: > Dear list, > > Recently we are investigating a Wine (Wine Staging) bug encountered by > Cygwin/MSYS2, which also suggest a potential bug in Cygwin. > [...] thanks for the detailed report and your efforts to reproduce the issue. As discussed on IRC, I'm going to use this for the release notes. The proposed Cygwin fix is in the 2.2.1-0.1 test release I'm uploading right now. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat