On Aug 19 08:22, Andrew Schulman wrote: > > On Aug 18 23:43, Mark Geisert wrote: > > > Buchbinder, Barry writes: > > > > Corinna Vinschen sent the following at Tuesday, August 18, 2015 7:24 AM > > > > >On Aug 18 09:40, Mark Geisert wrote: > > > > >Congratulations! You found a 13 years old bug in Cygwin's getservent > > > > >implementation, which returned the port number in host byte order > > > > >instead of in network byte order for all this time. Makes me wonder how > > > > >often getservent is used in the wild... > > > > > > > > Not that I know what getent is, let alone having ever used it, shouldn't > > > > finding a bug that old merit a gold star? > > > > > > Oh, please no. A tin star if you must. Let's keep gold stars for folks > > > doing the heavy lifting around here. > > > > Oh, come one, don't be shy. A silver star at least, > > > > Andrew, do we have silver stars in the vaults? > > But of course! https://cygwin.com/goldstars/#MG Thanks a lot! Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat