On Aug 21 08:49, Ismail Donmez wrote: > Hi, > > Corinna Vinschen: > > > > This might explain some behaviour I am seeing because tmux is reading > that > > > file every 20 seconds or something like that. > > > > Oops. > > Well its even worse than that, its reading /proc//cmdline twice every > *second* , for now I'll disable this insane behaviour and see if things > improve. What on earth is it expecting? Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat