On Sep 2 21:23, Achim Gratz wrote: > Corinna Vinschen writes: > > This is the "new POSIX ACL handling reloaded" release. > > Oh joy… I just have no time to test it thoroughly (or even at all) > during the next three weeks. I'll try to at least install it locally > tomorrow (the mirrors hadn't cought up in the afternoon) and give it a > quick look. Next week is my last week before I'm going offline for about 4 weeks. Having said that, there's no hurry testing this version. The current stable release 2.2.1 is stable enough to work for another while. I might update to another test release in the next few days if something crops up, but in general we have time to test the "POSIX ACL handling reloaded" thoroughly. > > - setfacl(1) now accepts the combination of the -b and -k options, just as > > on Linux (here's looking at you Achim ;)). > > Blush… thanks, that'll make fixing build directories actual one-liners > like I had hoped for some time. Cool, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat