On Sep 8 18:35, Qian Hong wrote: > Hi Corinna, > > Thanks a lot for your time. > > On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 4:58 PM, Corinna Vinschen > wrote: > > > I'd still be glad to stick to upstream Cygwin, but, oh well. > Understand, will take care of that. > > > > Please try the attached patch. > Thanks a lot for the patch, I can confirm it works for me, flock() > doesn't fail on Wine anymore. Also, valgrind doesn't report the > previous warnings. > > Once you have snapshot build I'm glad to retest. Snapshot is up. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat