On Oct 28 04:49, Mark Geisert wrote: > Anthony Heading writes: > > On the build I made on Windows 10, however, I hit the problem on the > > very first invocation. I imagine you therefore are building on Windows 7 > > or earlier, which seems to produce binaries that work OK. > > Yes, I'm building on Windows 7, 64- and 32-bit as well as Windows XP. Uh oh, you know the vultures are circling around XPs head... Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat