On Nov 19 11:45, Andrew Schulman wrote: > > On Nov 17 12:46, Zhu, Binbin (Nokia - CN/Hangzhou) wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > > > It worked month ago, but it failed after reinstall. > > > > Are you really sure it ever worked? To the best of my knowledge the > > control master stuff always required descriptor passing via AF_LOCAL > > sockets, which is not available under Cygwin. > > > > Corinna > > Concur - it's never worked AFAIK. I think it's not even the first time this came up on the list, right? Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat