On Jan 10 05:04, John Hood wrote: > On 1/9/2016 9:41 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > >I fixed the code and took the opportunity to clean it up a little using > >>basically the (fixed) patch I proposed two days ago. > >> > >>I've just uploaded new developer snapshots tohttps://cygwin.com/snapshots/ > >>and a new test release 2.4.0-0.17 which contain this fix. Please give any > >>of them a try. > I built from git master. Both the test program and mosh appear to be seeing > correct behavior from select() now. Thanks for testing. Can you re-test with current git master? I reverted one aspect of my change for performance. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat