On Jan 24 12:55, Sam Habiel wrote: > I used the setup-x86.exe program to install Cygwin on a Windows 7 x64 > box. I have tried several times and I get that error message. (Yes, I > want the 32 bit version of Cygwin.) > > I can't find cygwin1.dll in the c:\cygwin\bin directory (I installed > it in c:\cygwin). > > Is the installer broken? I screwed up the cygwin package information with my latest package update. The installer is innocent. I fixed the problem on the sourceware.org server, it should propagate to the mirrors shortly. Sorry folks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat