On Jan 25 00:31, Ozgun Altunkaya wrote: > Hello. So I'm trying to install Cygwin64 on my Win 8.1. During the > installation, I got an error saying postinstall script error, and only > packages I chose are the recommended ones and lynx. After the > installation, I tried to open Cygwin 64, but got another error saying > "cygwin1.dll is missing". Now I also tried adding C:\cygwin64\bin to > PATH, but it didn't work, because cygwin1.dll isn't even installed for > some reason. https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2016-01/msg00333.html Sorry, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat