On Jan 24 22:06, Ken Brown wrote: > On 1/24/2016 5:57 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > >Does it fail to create ACLs? Do the created ACLs make sense? If you > >have a file created with Cygwin >= 2.4.0 and change the file content > >with Emacs, does the ACL change or stay the same? Stuff like that. > > I've tested everything I can think of (including emacs's functions for > viewing and changing ACLs), and it all seems to work fine. I can provide > more details if you want. No, that sounds good, thank you! Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat