On Feb 18 12:10, Erik Soderquist wrote: > On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > > > I implemented and tested the idea and it seems to work. Note that the > > underlying problem that we can't generate our own login session when using > > method 1 persists. However, the new code should avoid spilling cyg_server > > credentials into the user session. > > > > Please give the new Cygwin test release 2.5.0-0.4 > > (https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2016-02/msg00023.html) a try. > > I've installed the test release and am no longer able to reproduce the > issue; I get the expected "access denied" on all network shares as I > should on this test account. (pub key auth, no password stored with > "passwd -R") > > :) Thanks for testing, I really appreciate that. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat