On Mar 9 16:54, Erik Soderquist wrote: > On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 4:49 PM, Andrey Repin wrote: > > Greetings, Erik Soderquist! > > > >> Any chance of LibreSSL being added as an available option? > > > > If you pick up the maintainer's hat… > > If I knew how, I would... https://cygwin.com/setup.html A couple of months ago I made sure that portable LibreSSL from https://github.com/libressl-portable/portable.git at least doesn't forget to support Cygwin, should we ever intend to switch. I don't expect any (serious) bit-rot so far. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat