On Mar 11 09:59, Marco Atzeri wrote: > On x86_64 > > rebase segfault on > /usr/lib/ocaml/stublibs/dllunix.so > > As this cripple the full rebaseall setup, it should be worth > to check if it is a rebase weakness (*) or if dllunix.so is an incorrect > binary. > > > Regards > Marco > > > (*) dllunix.so has an unusual high number of sections The problem is an arbitrary restriction to a max of 50 sections per file, see the rebase source at imagehelper/sections.h line 134 and 155. I applied a patch to allow any number of sections. I will update rebase to 4.4.2 today or tomorrow hopefully. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat