On Mar 16 10:57, Jun-ya Kato wrote: > > > > Thank you! I just uploaded 2.5.0-0.7 with the proposed patch. > > It should be available on the mirrors shortly. > > I fetched version 2.5.0-0.7. > > ipv6 enabled command like a git or wget works fine under VMware NAT. > > I also configured network adaptor to point to Google public cache > DNS directly. It seems there is no side effect on these commands. Cool. Thanks a lot for testing! Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat