On Apr 23 18:26, Brian Clifton wrote: > Awesome thanks, Corinna! :) > > If I did have changes for review, what does that process look like? I > looked at the FAQ and didn't see anything RE: that. Would it be best > to link to tar up and link to a patch (rebased against the live remote > repo) in the mailing list? Ideally send the patch here or to the cygwin-apps list. Preferredly as plain text attachment, not just an URL. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat