On Jun 6 09:50, Chris Sutcliffe wrote: > On 6 June 2016 at 07:05, Takashi Yano wrote: > > > >> Just as John I can't reproduce this. What OS version do you run this > >> on, and is it 32, 32 under WOW64, or 64 bit? > > > > OS: Windows 7 (64bit) > > Cygwin: Both 32bit and 64bit > > > > I have tested on two Win7 machines, and the problem > > occurs on both machines. > > > > Further, this problem occurs in Windows 7, but does > > not occur in Windows 10, as far as I tested. > > > > Can you possibly test on Win7 machine? > > I can confirm that I see this behaviour on 64bit Windows 7 running > 64bit Cygwin using the newly released snapshot (06/06/16). If there > is anything I can do to assist with debugging the issue please let me > know. Thanks for the offer. I could actually reproduce it on a W7 32 bit machine. I found the problem and fixed it. While I was at it, I improved the timer handling in select_stuff::wait a bit. What I'd *really* need now is people testing the latest snapshot on https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ ASAP and throw at it what they can think of. Is there still a regression compared to 2.5.1? If so, please report. Thanks to all of you, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat