On Jun 7 21:37, Takashi Yano wrote: > Hi Corinna, > > I have tested the latest (2016-06-06) snapshot. No problem is found. > > I evaluated the response of vim in several environments using a test > case attached. This test case measures the time for > (open a file + scroll up/down 100 times + quit) > in vim. > > Results are as follows. > > The latest snapshot is the fastest! It's 13% faster than 2.5.1. > > You did it! > [...] Thanks! I'd alsdo like to thank John Hood who did the groundwork for improving select(2). Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat