On Jun 7 21:21, John Hood wrote: > It has taken way too long to get a usable Win7 VM set up, but I can > confirm that the 2.5.2.0.1 snapshot works well on Win7 with my test > programs and fixes the issues noted in Corinna's commits, and is > somewhat faster than 2.5.1. The snapshot's issues with Win7 were also > worse than others have reported, I saw select() locking up and not > responding to either timeout or events. Definitely something that > should not have reached a release. Thanks for testing! > I'll apologize for the bugs, they're clearly regressions from what I had > done. I think I introduced bugs when I reworked the commits to > eliminate changes to cygwait.h, and didn't test sufficiently (I'd > migrated both my Win7 machines to Win10). No worries, shit happens :) Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat