On Jun 10 06:18, Marco Atzeri wrote: > On 10/06/2016 00:01, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote: > > > > For the record, Jon seems to have tracked this down, and his fix is in > > llvm-3.7.1-2. I can only imagine what "fun" he had debugging this, > > particularly on the address-starved 32-bit platform. > > > > Andrew, could you please do the honours? > > Only one ? Jon already got a goldstar *and* a plush hippo this year. Do we look like the Bank of England? This stuff is expensive!!1!!11 Have fun, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat