On Jul 28 16:21, Ken Brown wrote: > On 7/28/2016 3:56 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > On Jul 28 15:44, Ken Brown wrote: > > > I also tried to build icu, but there are some glitches due to the new > > > POSIX guard in /usr/include/locale.h. For example: [...] > > > > > > The errors go away if I move the prototypes of setlocale and > > > localeconv outside of the new POSIX guard. > > > > Ouch, right, they don't belong there. What was I thinking? > > > > Proposing this patch, can you give it a quick test? > > > [...] > > This works: icu builds and tests OK with this patch. Thank you *very* much for testing, I'll apply the patch and create a -0.5 test release. I got no testing at all yet from other targets as far as the newlib side is concerned so I'm a bit reluctant to merge the changes into master. Maybe I should do exactly that to enforce testing... Thanks again, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat