On Jul 28 21:51, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > However, the former cursor position in the buffer is still known > at clear screen time. It's stored in dev_console::dwEnd. So what > I was thinking about is to check the above situation and then, rather > then to just keep it as is, move the console window and the cursor > position up to the line right after the former cursor position, i.e: > > After (desired?): > > buffer > +--- > | nonblank > | nonblank > | blank > | blank window > | > ---+ > | > [] cursor | > | blank | > | blank ---+ > | blank > | blank > | blank > | blank > +--- > > Does that make sense or am I still missing something? I applied a patch to perform this action. It's in the latest 2.6.0-0.5 test release I just announced. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat