On Aug 2 12:54, rmora@aboutgolf.com wrote: > [I'm so sorry I'm messing up the mailing list by not replying to the proper email.... I only just got it through my thick skull now to subscribe to the mailing list. I think my brain is on vacation already....] > > > Unfortunately your prediction was correct - RunAs Administrator CMD gives this: Thanks! In the meantime I prepared my test application. Can you please fetch the attached source and store it as, e.g., azure-check.c. Then build and run it like this: $ gcc -g -o azure-check azure-check.c -lnetapi32 $ ./azure-check Then run it and paste the complete output into your reply. I have an idea for an extension of this testcase, but I think I have to see the output of this one first. Thanks in advance, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat