On Aug 7 22:19, Thomas Taylor wrote: > tcsh version 6.19.00-3 hangs on exit. tcsh scripts, once OK, no longer > respond to Control-C; must be stopped with Control-Z and then killed. To > test, try simplest possible script: #!/bin/csh as first and only line. > (Simplest possible bash script works fine.) Am running tcsh version > 6.19.00-3; mintty version 2.4.4; Cygwin version 2.5.2-1 64-bit; Windows 7 SP > 1 64-bit. Works for me. I'm using tcsh as my login shell for years. When you say it hangs on exit, are you talking about scripts or interactive? I tried both and I don't see a problem. If script, how do you start it? Do you have a .logout or /etc/csh.logout file by any chance? Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat