On Nov 20 12:19, OwN-3m-All wrote: > > I'm afraid you will probably have to build setup from source to debug further > > I tried that, but it wouldn't compile on my Ubuntu instance. It > appears it's supposed to be compiled on Windows? If that's the case, > I have no idea how. I downloaded and installed mingw64 on my Windows > machine, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to run the bootstrap.sh > bash file without bash on Windows. Use a mingw64 cross toolchain under linux. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat