On Nov 30 10:15, Peter Rosin wrote: > On 2016-11-30 04:00, Eliot Moss wrote: > > On 11/29/2016 7:28 PM, Herbert Stocker wrote: > > > >> Or we simply copy the variables unconverted to the Windows environment > >> block, as the Windows env block is not used for anything else - up to > >> now it is not updated at all. > > > > Maybe we could stash them inside one large variable? Would that help > > at all? (It does demand a quoting convention, but since this is all > > internal stuff, that may not be too hard.) > > I believe this is a dead end. The Windows environment block has an > unacceptable size limit which is circumvented by the internal Cygwin > handling. Since this is about exposing said Cygwin environment, it > would simply not work for big environments. ACK Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat