On Jan 17 03:12, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote: > I just upgraded my Windows 10 Home 64-bit installation to the latest > Windows Insider preview version: > > Version: 1607 > OS Build: 15007.1000 > > I'm now getting this warning from Cygwin, but only in a CMD window > (not XWin). It doesn't seem to affect anything negatively. > cygcheck.out attached (I got the FAST_CWD warning three times during > the generation of the file): > > C:\Users\jjrei>uname -a > > Cygwin WARNING: > Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. This typically occurs if you're using > an older Cygwin version on a newer Windows. Please update to the latest > available Cygwin version from https://cygwin.com/. If the problem persists, > please see https://cygwin.com/problems.html Try the latest developer snapshot from https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat