On Jan 19 15:53, Steven Penny wrote: > On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 19:13:35, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > I applied a patch to Cygwin to handle these Alt-Numpad sequences, see > > https://sourceware.org/git/?p=3Dnewlib-cygwin.git;a=3Dcommitdiff;h=3D4652cc4 > > I uploaded new developer snapshots to https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ > > for testing. Please give them a try and report back. > > This fixes it for me. I should also mention that my fix mentioned earlier, and > now this patch, also fix pasting as well. Thanks. Thanks for testing! Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat