On Jul 19 16:46, Adam Dinwoodie wrote: > Hi Dmitry, > > The official details for donations are at > https://cygwin.com/donations.html. There's no central Cygwin donation > pot, but some of the significant maintainers accept donations in an > individual capacity, albeit only in their relevant fiat currencies > (EUR, GBP, CAD or USD). > > That said, I'm willing to receive BTC, convert it into the relevant > fiat currencies, and submit it on your/anyone's behalf. Obviously you > don't have any guarantee that I'm not going to run off with your > money, but the option's there if you want it. > > For that purpose, use 1QvsXQBoMrJW4ajS73A94XARb982H9rgA. Either let me > know how you want the BTC divided between the various maintainers, > else I'll default to splitting it as best I can evenly between the > folk listed on the donations page. Except, I only take token donations of 10 EUR. I would have taken donation of "up to" 10, rather than "exactly" 10, if PayPal would have been so flexible... Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat