On Oct 24 11:22, FRANCIS Westerman wrote: > I am trying to do a make on DC3DD code under Cygwin 2.9.0. I last did > this under Cygwin 2.5.0. when I execute the make for the compiled > version I get and error that /user/include/cygwin/types.h is missing. /usr, I hope. /user doesn't exist. > The .h file is not in the directory like it was in 2.5.0 and I would > like to know where it has been moved to or replaced with so I can > continue to make use of Cygwin updates. I am running the 64 bit > version. The file simply ceased to exist. It was merged into sys/types.h files during a cleanup. If the application included cygwin/types.h, it was broken by design. The cygwin/* files are usually not for applications to include directly. Use sys/types.h. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat