On Jan 11 13:32, Christian Franke wrote: > After 4.4.3-1 upgrade, rebase always fails on 32- and 64-bit Cygwin: > > $ rebase -s -T /var/cache/rebase/rebase_all > rebase: Too many DLLs for available address space: Cannot allocate memory Uh, oh, a typo. That should have been "if (end < 0)", not "if (end <= 0)". Thanks for noticing. I'll create an update soon. > PS: rebase should possibly warn/fail if a 32bit DLL would need to be rebased > < 0x38000000. > Recent tests on Win10 1703 show that LoadLibrary() always loads such DLLs to > other locations. Warn or fail? I tend to make this a fail. There are just too many DLLs on 32 bit and I guess this is the future anyway for most people. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat