On Jul 23 10:43, Ken Brown wrote: > This is obviously very minor, but I bumped into it because of a failing > emacs test. > > Cygwin's getfacl prints only one colon after "mask" and "other", but Linux's > prints two. I'm sure this was done for a reason, but I'm wondering if it > would be better to follow Linux. The original version was designed after Solaris documentation, but the layout is supposed to look like Linux for a while, so ther missing colon is a bug. > I'll be glad to submit a patch. Glad to review it :) Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat