On Aug 22 09:49, cyg Simple wrote: > On 8/22/2018 4:13 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > On Aug 21 11:52, cyg Simple wrote: > >> I've been reviewing the testing of gettext and I have a failure for all > >> of the acl tests. I've found that a file without acl will obtain acl if > >> the mode is changed to 605. STC below. > >> [...] > > I just tried this and I can not reproduce the result. I used your above > > testcase with fixed chmod invocations. Eventually: > > [...] > C:\opt\cygwin64\tmp\tmpfile0 CYGHOST\cygSimple:(special access:) > [...] You deleted the important part of my reply: Please retry all steps and add the cacls output after each getfacl output. Additionally it might be important to see the permissions of your /tmp dir (ls, getfacl and cacls). [...] Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat