On Aug 26 06:56, Steven Penny wrote: > Apologies if I am doing something wrong, but it appears that the "all" mnemonic > for strace doesnt actually perform as advertised. At a minimum, it appears it > is missing "malloc": > > $ strace -m all true | wc -l > 223 > > $ strace -m all,malloc true | wc -l > 306 > > I could understand if this might be intentional, maybe "malloc" adds a lot of > noise. but if that is the case i feel that "all" should be renamed to "default" > or similar, with an explanation of what "default" actually is. then perhaps a > true "all" could be added as well. https://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PGA ? Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat