On Oct 29 17:39, Houder wrote: > On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 16:40:43, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > > > On Oct 27 15:25, Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C] via cygwin wrote: > > > Hello, > > > > > > I have a problem with the ping utility on Cygwin: it keeps crashing with = > > segmentation fault. I've checked that all my packages (including Cygwin co= > [snip] > > > I just pushed a patch supposed to fix this issue. The bug is actually > > worse and potentially affects more than just ping. Every time a socket, > > Tested for ping on both x86_64 and x86. Solved. Thanks for testing, but we need more testing for normal network operations, too. I'm going to push out a test release in a few mins. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat