On Oct 29 23:59, Andrey Repin wrote: > Greetings, Corinna Vinschen! > > > I just pushed a patch supposed to fix this issue. The bug is actually > > worse and potentially affects more than just ping. Every time a socket, > > socketpair, or accept call fails for some reason, there's a potential > > SEGV. Oh, boy, oh boy. > > I wonder if that explains occasional curl coredumps? Maybe, yeah. > > > I've just uploaded developer snapshots to https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ > > Please test. > > > I think this qualifies for a 2.11.2 release pretty soon... > > Thank you. Pushing a test release in a few mins... Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat