On Nov 29 17:38, James E. King III wrote: > On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 5:18 AM Corinna Vinschen > > I created a patch and uploaded new developer snapshots to > > https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ Please give them a try. > > This fixed the issue for me. What's the best way to detect cygwin > with this support? This will show up in version 2.12.0(*) so checking the release field from uname(2) should do the trick. Thanks for testing, Corinna (*) Not sure yet if the release will still occur in 2018, though... -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer